Friday, January 2, 2015

New Year, New Hobby!


After "borrowing" many classroom ideas and resources from (now) fellow teacher-bloggers, I have decided to "borrow"  the idea of creating a blog to share some of the things that I have created and will create this year! 

I am a fourth grade teacher in a small and fabulous shore town in New Jersey. I have been blessed to have wonderful students and supportive families, and I could not have asked for a better school and team. This is my first year teaching fourth graders. I previously taught first grade in another school district for four years. I gave up my tenure to be closer to my family and in an area where I could see myself living. It was a very difficult and big decision, but it was certainly the right one. I could not be happier with my choice!!  
I am planning to blog about all of my fourth grade adventures, as well as reflect back to some of my fabulous times in first grade. Please visit me often! 



Francesca  

No comments:

Post a Comment